Contract with Fox??

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
To get the bitterness out, just add a touch of salt to the grinds before brewing. Works great. Coffee houses do it all the time.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hey family,

I posted somewhere else about :twisted: Fox's :twisted: ways of creating much ado about nothing (if you don't get that allusion, it's in its own title, so look it up). Anyway I was just curious about the contracts you have to sign and what you may have overlooked. It's obvious that someone had to sign something for all of this, so I was wondering if you too hastely read over it, or did not believe its words. The editing, I know, is generally stated, but you should expect the worst. At LEAST, shouldn't they have stated somewhere that the other mom would decide how your money is spent??

Thank you,
    Nick

P.S. - Don't let my username fool you, I am very well-read and articulate. But sometimes we all just have the urge to find something humorous in bodily functions.
  • edited December 1969
    Pages and pages of legalese don't inform anyone, they only serve to protect someone's butt. For months leading up to the filming of the show we were assured, in person by numersous folks producing the show, that we'd be portrayed as we were. All we needed to do was be ourselves.

We still feel these folks were sincere which may just go to show how acceptable 'winning is all' has become in our culture. :cry:

(Note that Papa wrote that because he was closer to my computer and decided to quickly whip up something)
  • edited December 1969
    All our modern legal system protects are the lawyors-the rest of us are on our own. I'd bet most folks are just so pleased to see themselves on 'da telebision' that they dont care how they're portrayed.