Favorite Abbott??

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
Hey, as a former teenager I can attest to the fact that teens always find a way to have a love life in some form .... even if fleeting.

I agree, the boys are handsome and charismatic ... but I agree with the above post. Lets give them privacy on that one.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I know many are getting on this website, because of the show...
    Please state who your favorite Abbott is and why.

P.S.-- to the Abbotts, I really love the music. Please keep it up. I'm from the mountains, and it really reminds me of home.
  • edited December 1969
    YES. Your music is great. I am obsessed with the Blues and Folk Rock, and they have so much in common with those genres.
  • edited December 1969
    My favorite Abbott is Bud, because he was agreat straight man to Costello, and thats an under rated role...
  • edited December 1969
    I've heard a bit about Abbott and Costello. Are they a comedy reutine/partners? My favorite is Lawrence Kyle Abbott, the baseball player. Kyle Abbott lost 14 of his 15 decisions and languished in Triple-A the following season as the big-league club surged to the NL pennant. He played in Japan in 1994 but returned for brief stints with the Phillies and Angels to close out his career. What a guy!
  • edited December 1969
    Are you a Giants or A's fan?

Psst ... it's OK to be a Red Sox fan in SC!
  • edited December 1969
    Actually, I'm not a sports fan at all. I just looked up that information on the internet. I am a curling fan though

I do enjoy Bocceball, Archery and Shuriken throwing. Bocceball is a relaxing sport and I hear that the tradition in Bocceball is to argue about cheating. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    "I do enjoy Bocceball, Archery and Shuriken throwing"

Then you ARE a sports fan.

As long as you say "Go Red Sox!" when you see a Yankees hat, I'll be happy.

Oh, and yes, all you do in Bocceball is argue about cheating. I play it every now and then. And in the summer, there's a clambake in which my dad invites all the employees of his company to our house, and we have clams, lobsters, etc. Volleyball and bocceball are big draws at the clambake, and Bocceball always turns into loud arguments.
  • edited December 1969
    my favorite is luke, if he liked guys i would take him out :shock:
  • edited December 1969
    Hear! Hear!
    I agree, Luke is a doll. I'm going to start a fansite for him, to be visited by lonely gay men and pre-teen girls. It'll be a hoot!

Alright, I probably won't do that, but a fella can dream, can't he?

:wink:
  • edited December 1969
    Kyle, are you named after Kyle Abbott?
  • edited December 1969
    Abbott & Costello were a 40's comedy team-in movies and tv-most popular act of the post war years-'Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein' is a must see-4 stars! If y'all watch anything but sci fi, which i detest, btw...
  • edited December 1969
    Well, I guess I'm a sports fan in small sports but I don't usually cheer for teams but if you want me to say go Red Sox to Yankees, consider it done. I better not say to too loud though. :wink:

I've never had arguments during Bocceball matches so I guess I must not be putting 100% effort in it. I haven't been playing long.

No I ain't named after the baseball player Kyle Abbott. Good thing too 'cause I'm not a baseball fan.

Hey Buddy1! Are you talking down to Enterprise in the scifi department?! :wink: It's refreshing 'cause it's (as well as other scfi or just fi) at least it's meant to be fiction (aliens, other planets, Vulcans, Abbott and Lowe! . . well, maybe just Abbott :wink: ) . . . not like Trading Spouses!
  • edited December 1969
    Well, I guess I'm a sports fan in small sports but I don't usually cheer for teams but if you want me to say go Red Sox to Yankees, consider it done. I better not say to too loud though. Wink

Most excellent.

24805BP.jpg

And no, not a Simpsons fan, but I used to be.
  • edited December 1969
    I've found enough 'unreality' on earth, i've never felt the need to go into space...the 'science' part of sci fi throws me off-cant understand a lot of the gobbeldygook mentioned in stories...

some star trek is ok (but none of the sequel series, especially the one with that female captain with the most annoying voice in history), and a little (very little) of star wars, but mostly it leaves me cold-I was 10 when the original Star Wars came out, and it was all anyone my age talked about-I didnt care in the least, but then i was a strange child (as opposed to the completely normal adult I am now :wink: )
    I live in Oregon-these people are far enuf out in space for my tastes!
  • edited December 1969
    Well, when you've been fictionized by TV, real fiction looks better. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    btw, what kind of fish was that you caught that was poisonous?
  • edited December 1969
    A sculpin. You can read a little bit about it in my rebuttle to the Kyle's Rude post.
  • edited December 1969
    Ever been deep sea fishing?
  • edited December 1969
    No but Stagnaros has fishing tours that go out to sea. I'm not sure how far it goes but I imagine pretty far.

Have you deep sea fished?
  • edited December 1969
    I went fishing once off the coast of Oregon. The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed, and so was my breakfast :oops: I did catch a few sea bass. I think they may have been attracted to my "chum" :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    I've seen your chum, he's pretty attractive, all right-heeheehee

no, i'm not a big ocean person-like to sit and look at it, and think great thoughts, thats 'bout it- I can walk for miles along the beach...
    -but I'd probably fall off a boat...

Have a coworker who gets together with his AA group every year for a big deep sea expedition, i've been invited-yeah, thats what i wanta do, go out to sea with a bunch of sober self pitying bores whose company I avoid even on land...

Not much into fishin' (or huntin, for that matter-another reason i'm sooo popular with my fellow Oregonians :roll: )