barefoot blues

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
The birthday party was so moving, considering Leslie looked or was portrayed so left out and lonely during her stay it felt so sad. luke & kyle opening up was pretty cool. This show turned out not to be about the Lowe's did you notice? The Abbotts were front and center. The underlining theme that FOX wanted to promote was that the boys had no freedom and how much they desired to be let go eg. when Kyle was looking out of the window when the new mom was lecturing dad about freedom for the kids, They also exagerated the scene by making it look like Luke had enough, also the part when he was singing that song about hesitation etc.
Well Im wondering whether things have changed around the household. In the end luke looked like he was looking forward to 'spread his wings' into a new life. Wondering whether he followed up.
All in all, It was a great show....We all learned alot from it......

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I think you are very good looking Luke. I wish I were 20 years younger! I go for the smart techie type. But even then we'd have problems...I can't pass-up a shoe sale!
  • edited December 1969
    you know, I'm 20 years older than Luke...I cant play guitar but i'm willing to learn...

I just realized i'm 23 years older than Kyle, and 23 years younger than Carl...dont know why but I find such things fascinating...
  • edited December 1969
    Sorry Buddy, I'm a high maintenance woman. From your postings, I don't think we'd have much in common, except for this site of course!
  • edited December 1969
    Yeah, I need two things to be low maintenace in my life; my women and my hair...