CenterTao Tips

[cite] magenta11:[/cite]How many of us have truth?
[chref=78] Everyone in the world knows yet no one can put this knowledge into practice. [/chref]
[cite] he also:[/cite]How many of us have the courage to tell the truth?
[chref=73] He who is fearless in being bold will meet with his death;
He who is fearless in being timid will stay alive. [/chref]
[cite] he also:[/cite]How many of us know why?
[chref=7] Heaven and earth are enduring. The reason why heaven and earth can be enduring
is that they do not give themselves life. Hence they are able to be long-lived.

Therefore the wise puts his person last and it comes first,
Treats it as extraneous to himself and it is preserved.

Is it not because he is without thought of self that he is able to accomplish his private ends? [/chref]

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Q and A thread anyone? (or should that be Q and S, Question and Suggestion?)

Would anyone care to tell me why i seem to be the only human who tries to handle fresh garlic and onions as little as possible while cutting them.. but nevertheless... my non-choppy hand Reeeeks of onion :shock:
    Nobody else seems to have this problem !!
    So whats YOUR center secret tip for..

. . . :?: Onions and Spice, With Hands Smelling Nice :?: . . .
  • edited December 1969
    [cite] TheNowSeeker:[/cite]So whats YOUR center secret tip for...
    1) Well, don't smell your hands comes to mind.

2) Also, naturally if you think about it, you'll notice it all the more. Animals never have a 'problem' with smells, sounds, tastes, etc., in the aesthetic sense of those experiences. Animals don't think, thus they don't carry the baggage of expectations around that we do (for the most part anyway).

I don't suppose either of those counts as a "secret tip" though. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    1. wear gloves

2. rub lemon juice on your hands after chopping

3. get spouse to do it

If your non-choppy hand reeks, maybe the onions and garlic are coming out your pores. If that's the case, lay off it!
  • edited December 1969
    * Well, don't smell your hands comes to mind.
    * Animals don't think, thus they don't carry the baggage of expectations around that we do (for the most part anyway)

Indeed, but lots of animals sure as hell linger and have a good old sniff if there is something that presently strikes them as ‘new.’
    So I guess I cant help it either.. yukky pup :roll:
    * rub lemon juice on your hands after chopping

You know what, that’s just the tip I needed. Nice one.. seriously ! maybe now I will have more chance finding a spouse if when I go for the enchanting ‘gently brushes her hair aside and caresses her cheek’ she will not grimus and say “pWarr” :x :lol: