Just a quick thought...

Hi Magenta,

I cannot take full credit for my understanding of the Tao, my Master is guiding me through this magnificent book and although nobody can really "teach" you the Tao my Master has given me the tools & exercises (meditations, physical exercises, discipline, etc..) to be able to unlock the doors to all esoteric knowledge.

Another way I can explain how the Tao is UNCHANGING:

All meterologists know that Rain is caused by the interaction between high-pressure (yang) and low-pressure (yin) systems of air. This "law of the Tao" is UNCHANGING, but yet the weather is never exactly the same on any two days (Always CHANGING) and is almost impossible to predict due to the levels of complexity and combinations of yin and yang. But nevertheless the "Law" is UNCHANGING and TRUE.

Do keep in mind that all the "LAWS of the Tao" (Nature) form "ONE LAW".
The Ancient Egyptians would describe the ONE LAW as "The ALL is Mind, The Universe is MENTAL". Then they broke down the one law into seven laws to further explain the nature of "MIND".

Take care,
Ed :-)

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I just read the discussion between Carl and Mike in the "Vis-a-Vis Evil" discussion way down at the bottom of the home page... it was incredibly insightful on both ends! I feel like I gained a ton of self-understanding while reading it. If you haven't yet, you should go check it out! :D