Yoga is Jumping into Life!

hmm~ very interesting

but let me start off by stating this...

Tao Te Ching is 2 books

Tao Ching and Te Ching 1990s excavation for the bamboo scriptures show line 38 to be presented in front so it reads Te Tao Ching. Lol.

Te itself has so much painful lessens I bet most of you will drool in weep in tears if anything

Tao is so mythical yet so simple most of you won't even recognize it by writing what I have on my notes from the lecture series

why?

someone said experience?

hmm... no...

this has something to do wtih inateness in human mind. I bet some of you have never heard something like this since most of the translation is written in something like hyoku meets rhetoric est 1922 when Russel wrote problems with china. Does anyone remembers the rationalization? How our minds rationalize information as it presents itself with our lives?

This is bunch of BS. I don't need to rationalize that crying baby wants his/her mom for nurchering. I don't need to hear large noise to describe that it is a thunder (金剛經). There is no rationalization needed to feed my children. Once again this is just a tip of a dust that assembles the inatenes s in human mind. I would wish everyone had a chance to read more of the better translated books in reverence of original context and meaning rather than some simple terms and hier-gyphic-jibberish they present as knowledgiable individuals.

Goodluck to you all~

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I asked my sons what yoga means this morning. They came up with all sorts of definitions they thought I'd be satisfied with. In fact, yoga is derived from the Sanskrit root yuj meaning to bind, join, attach and yoke, to direct and concentrate attention on, to use and apply. That says to me, jump right in!

So, here we have some essential wisdom expressed in just one word. Alas, how easily it gets lost as the mind wanders off on its merry way. This reminds me of children who need to be constantly reminded to pick up their clothes, put toys away, clean their dish, and so on. We are all children when it comes to [chref=28]constant virtue[/chref]. We always need to remind ourselves to remember to [chref=16]return[/chref] to 'here and now' and jump right in to the task (i.e., experience) at hand. Naturally, the weakest link here is remembering to remember... :roll: Happily, memory hinges on what we feel is truly important. So, it is in our hand in a way. Simply put: we actually get what we truly want.