Quite witty indeed...

Thank you, Carl! I was very excited this morning when I finally got out a single clear-sounding note! It only lasted as long as I could breathe in that moment, then it was hard to find again. But every now and then I can hear the notes, and it's movitavting.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I have had the joy of spending this week with my mother visiting my brother and his family in their lovely home abroad.
    Very busy house-hold, very energetic young children... and a very cute new baby too.

As i have not spent much time with my brother for the last 8 years or so, you can imagine we've had quiet a lot of catching up to do.
    I have enjoyed very much exploring the apparent differences and similarities of our viewpoints and as i am of his 'opinions' , he is beginning to feel he 'sees where im coming from'

After a lovely afternoon with him discussing a 'taoist' view point of stuff and things i asked him...

"Do you find you spend a lot of your time thinking about the future?" He thought briefly then with a twinkle in his eye replied,

"Not at the moment."

:lol: :lol:
  • Love it. With a few more of these, we could put together a modern version of the Chuang Tzu.