Server Downtime

Get well soon so we can see you back here.

TA? Really? I knew they had 12 step programs for everything (Emotions Anonymous covers just about everyone, including my dogs), I wonder how Taoist Anonymous might go: admitted we were powerless over nature and our lives had become unmanageable; came to believe that The Way could restore us to sanity....Hey! That could work. Carl?

Comments

• edited August 2006
    Hey folks,

You may have noticed some server downtime the past few days. I don't know why it happened. :? Anyway, we are now residing at another server, so hopefully it won't happen again. (No, it'll be some new issue!)

Thanks,

Luke :)
  • edited December 1969
    I, for one, missed you! I purposely didn't ask what was up; just waited till it got fixed as I knew it would. Doing less and less...

Happy you are back. Good luck with your new server. Sometimes trading old problems for new is not better but for sure it's more interesting.
  • edited December 1969
    True to my word, we were having error messages relating to the email functions of the site... you may have noticed one or two... no big deal, but annoying. They're gone now. I read Rick's thing about the CBA elections and I know what he means (though I'm sure I put nowhere near the time or effort into CenterTao.org stability and so forth).

And by the way, I always appreciate hearing if something needs fixing, here or elsewhere. I only check CenterTao.org every few days so sometimes there's a delay, but I check my email much more often. Of course, nobody's obligated to bother with telling me, either... :-)

Luke
  • edited December 1969
    I'll be happy to let you know if ever I encounter a problem.

Rick's pretty funny, huh. What he said in the welcome message--that I disapproved his preemptive apology--wasn't true. He makes up stuff about me all the time and then says I can't tell everyone what a lier he is. But don't you believe a word!
  • edited December 1969
    My post, above, was posted 3 times. I swear I only clicked submit once. Perhaps I went back 3 times to edit it....I don't remember doing so, but it's possible. I'll try that again with this one.

P.S. I deleted the multiple posts.

edited 3 times...seems okay.