just to say hi

edited November 2005 in The CenterTao Lounge
Luke is the book from whence comes Linus's terrific rendition of the birth of jesus in 'a charlie brown chiristmas' one of the great moments in tv history-and the one i quoted in my officail capacity at work as the e-mail purveyor of a 'thought of the day' -this week i chose that as my 'christian' message, and on other days i threw an islam, taoist and buddhist message out...like to keep things balanced...

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hello everyone My path has led Me here, so I thought I might stop a while. :D
  • edited December 1969
    Is any one here :?: this seemed like a warm full place, but now seems empty :!: I thought I might hunker by your camp and swap some tales but I guess its time to move on. If you seek peace may it find you :D
  • edited December 1969
    We are here but there aren't very many of us. For some reason, well for lots of reasons, Taoism doesn't appeal to the masses. So don't go away! You are most welcome here and will find your hosts to be quite hospitable and accommodating.

There is a line in the Tao: He who speaks does not know. That's why we didn't say anything...we were worried you would get the wrong impression. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    yes, patience my friend...we cook on a low temperature around here, but we're succulent & tasty once we get done...
  • edited December 1969
    [chref=35]The way in its passage through the mouth is without flavor. [/chref]

Sorry Buddy, I just couldn't resist. :lol:
  • edited December 1969
    half my tastebuds are dead anyway...found that out on my last dr's visit...we have no suspects as of yet...

'I can resist everything except temptation'
    oscar wilde (and carl)
  • edited December 1969
    Thanks for your replies I think, first I don't judge please answer any topic I bring up any thing I post here will be open to everyones thoughts and comments. Second whats with the cannibalism? :shock:
  • edited December 1969
    as my dad used to say 'shut up and eat your sister'...