happy birthday to me!

edited October 2005 in The CenterTao Lounge
i'm told i favor hilary swank, napoleon dynamite, or richard hatch from survivor...nonsense-anyone can see i'm most like clint eastwood in his mid 70's heyday!

Comments

• edited December 1969
    in case y'all don't read parade magazine, tomorrow, the 29th, is my 39th birthday-yay me!
    so, what are y'all getting me? cash always gladly accepted...
  • edited December 1969
    Happy birthday to me too! Today is my 57th birthday! Don't get me anything and I won't get you anything and then we'll be even.

P.S. Leslie's birthday was yesterday. Scorpios rule!
  • edited December 1969
    Happy Birthday ch'y'all! And just to make this all inclusional, give a rousing Happy Birthday to me too!

Hooray for Scorpios! We Scorpios can sting all the others who get in our way! . . Raugh!!!! . . . *ahem* whoops, that's just the Vycadin talkin'. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    yay all of us! and the 27th was my grandmas 87th-nearly caught up with g'ma abbott...scorpios do indeed rule, it's been scientifically proven...
  • edited December 1969
    Happy birthday to all those currently celebrating! And a very merry unbirthday to all those whose birthdays have either been or are yet to come :lol:

Guys, I have to say, as an even-handed Libran, that it is entirely possible that Scorpios don't rule! :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    of course, Librans are known for lying and their inability to accept the facts...
  • edited December 1969
    Provide me with facts - and I may consider accepting - so far, you've got nothing! 8)
  • edited December 1969
    facts, bah! Those just clutter up my arguments...