Cool Family

force will its always have one will that is the destined will.all our will have been destined without our realisation

So you are saying that everything that happens in our lives is pre-destined, already determined? Then why bother trying to cultivating virtue (as you said in another post)? What's the point if we can't change what has already been determined?

Am I understanding you correctly?

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I know Im late and you have moved on but Fox just showed the rerun and I had never seen it before. I think youre a great family. Truthfully, I was expecting ferrel children due to the fact that theyre home schooled and have never been forced to do anything. They are the exact opposite. Your boys are polite and intelligent. Did I see flip flops when you went to the Chinese restaurant?
    In HS I never wore shoes except for when it snowed. I was constantly introuble with the office but my parents didnt care and replied with "Call me when she is in trouble for real." I could relate with you guys on many issues but can also see where Vickie was coming from. I hope this exposure helped you positively by boosting business or gathering a bigger crowd. Maybe it was a blessing.
  • edited December 1969
    [cite] silvervelvet17:[/cite]
    ...Did I see flip flops when you went to the Chinese restaurant?
    ...Maybe it was a blessing.

Yep. We wear shoes when places we go require it.

It was a definite PLUS. The actual experience was a great fun time! The aftermath - after the show aired - has been very educational. Fascinating to see how people 'see' things. Some see right through the clever editing FOX did, while others get totally 'hoodwinked'. Homo sapiens, indeed!