Another pointless, annoying, but harmless thread

edited February 2005 in The CenterTao Lounge
geez, and people wonder why guys like Kyle & I are single...chicks are so cute when they get mad (heehee, just taking some heat off ya, bro)

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Some thoughts after reading Kyle's latest blog entries:
    First, your experience last year going without lunch, expecting a free one at the show, brings to mind the rule, eat before you leave. Especially if you're young, you can always eat more later. A more important rule, which you already subscribe to, is never pass up free food (or free booze or free... well, there's 3rd item I won't list here-these were my dad's rules, and he liked free, uh, stuff).
    Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I always carry food in my car-sure, it's only a lunchbox of candy and beef jerky, but it's something...
    Next, I sympathize with you hurting your back. Last week I pulled something in my hip coming out of a stretch. Limped for 3 days (and had a blue gooey ice / heat pack break and dump it's contents all down my back-glad it wasn't toxic). All the hitting and falling I do in class, and it's a stretch that takes me out more often than not...every week it's a new injury-thinking of starting a pool-pick the next part to go and win the pot...
    I enjoy reading your (and anyone's) blogs, journals, diaries, etc...I'm naturally nosy...been reading a local fella's diaries for last few months-he kept them from 1887-1953, from age 16 till his death at 83...quite revealing-those Victorians werent as straitlaced as they're depicted (at least in his world). He was quite the ladies man, to say the least (kinda like an old school Luke, I guess...).
  • edited December 1969
    "Ladies' man"... -Shakes Head- Oh dear. :D

~Trinity
  • edited December 1969
    what can we say about Luke...fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, playas gotta play...
  • edited December 1969
    I know what to say about Luke. He needs to finish the carrot salad he partially ate a few days ago. :wink:

Also, Luke remember to look for the Book of Five Rings.
  • edited December 1969
    Luke, a player? LOL- that's pretty cute.

But, you know what they say- Don't hate the player, hate the game... :wink:

~Trinity