Thanks

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
Here's one. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. I don't find tthat true 'cause it does take more muscles to smile than to not smile. . . . that's why I don't smile much. :wink:

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I appreciate the support of the Abbotts in the recent problems with guests questioning my intentions here on the forums, and spreading rumors about my private life. I'm sorry such ugliness had to occur at all. Everyone should know my only motive in being here is to be enlightened thru human contact and interaction, and to have a few chuckles along the way. peace and love to all Buddy.
  • edited December 1969
    And while I'm at it, I might as well take this opportunity to wish one and all a merry christmas, happy new year, and a peaceful journey thru '05.

This has been an interesting year-a couple of things-accusations on this site and another-hit me like a punch in the gut-but hey, the first thing martial arts teaches is how to take a blow, how to fall-and it's even easier when there's friends to help you up...
    and it certainly helped me better appreciate what the Abbotts went thru-at least my troubles weren't edited & broadcast to a nationwide audience...

finding this site, getting back into thinking about my place in this world, my duties to myself and others, has been a godsend.
    Delving into the internet, chat rooms, message boards, groups, all for the first time-quite a trip. Now I remember why i dont like to travel...

So to all on here, I give you one of my favorite Grateful Dead lyrics:
    'Whichever way your pleasure tends,
    if you plant ice,
    you're gonna harvest wind'

Hoping to remain annoying but harmless (thanx Luke :roll: ) into the next year & beyond, your 'new found friend' Buddy1.
  • edited December 1969
    Hey, I just noticed the little faces have Santa hats on. That's so cute!

Hope everyone had as good a Christmas as I did, and got half as many hugs and 'thank you's' and 'I love you's' as I did -smiles on your kids faces are the best presents.

Everyone who's reading this get up and hug the person closest to you right now! Go!

Well, what are you waiting for? Get! Geeeeetttt!

I got all night...

There, don't you feel better?