Food

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
I scream alot when i'm using a computer, is that similar?

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Ok, time for another one of these silly list threads:
    What are you favorite & least favorite foods, and what are you eating right now?

My favorites are tacos, pizza-mexican & Italian food in general, bread (especailly garlic french bread). I'm not very adventerous in my diet. I eat the same things mostly, chicken, spaghetti, rice...very little red meat. I try to get my 6 veggies & fruits a day.
    I have a weak stomach (ulcers), plus i'm lactose intolerant, & citrus fruits & juices & vitamin c make me break out.
    But I can eat anything and never gain a pound-i'm trying to gain about 10-dang metabolism...

I drink only water, coffee & diet soda (about one a week).
    I like chinese, but only have it once every few months, since my kid doesnst, and he determines alot of our menu.

I HATE fish, and all seafood except shrimp & can tuna (it's the dolphin flavor that makes it good)...and I'm allergic to spam (the food and the junk mail)

Right now (515am) i'm having pretzels, salsa and coffee...and I wonder why I have a bad stomach)
  • edited December 1969
    I'm not a picky eater so I don't really have an absolute favorite food though I must say I can't resist pretzels! I like salty and sour (not nessisarilly combined) foods. I like to drink pickle juice on occasions.
  • edited December 1969
    *Bruschetta (diced tomato, onion, olive oil, on crusty bread)

*Indian food, esp. Vegetable Korma, Peas and Lentils over rice (name?), Naan bread, Samosas, Mango Juice, and other yummy indian foods.

*Grilled Veggie Sandwiches, especially from Druxy's (with eggplant, zucchini, red pepper).

*Pita pockets with iceburg salad inside and veggies with ranch dressing.

*Hash Browns (potatos, onion, bread crumbs, parmesean cheese)

*Popcorn--plain, buttered (well, margerine), salted, anything

*Ice

*Cola (more of an addiction)

*Key Lime Pie

Hate:

Meat
    Eggs (yuck yuck yuck!!!)
    Grapefruit
    Trail Mix
  • edited December 1969
    I love pickle juice, too. also olive juice, once in a while hot pepper juice. they really should bottle some of these without the food in them.
  • edited December 1969
    I once ate a whole jalepino to help me get steam to win an arm wrestle. My mouth was burning for hours and I didn't win. :cry:

I made pickles once (twice but once recently) and used the juice to make pickled carrots and green tomatos.
  • edited December 1969
    ewwwwww ....... guys gross me out. pickle and olive juice. boys have cooties .... lol.
  • edited December 1969
    For real steam you have to eat the really tiny red peppers :D
  • edited December 1969
    I ate a whole habanero and hiccupped for 3 days-lucky I didnt have a heart attack...
    and that line from your blog, Taonut, is the best : 'not used to a pickle of that caliber' I think it went-LOL funny.