Boys New Rooms

And before you even try correcting my spelling it does no good.I still can't spell.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    You should get Trading Spaces to do a show on your new rooms lol.
  • edited December 1969
    It's a different network and not owned by FOX. Oh well.
  • edited December 1969
    Kyle:

Probably better not too. People might then call the cops on you becuase you painted your brothers room funky purple and are therefore on drugs, obviously, because you should have chosen green and the rug might offend others because it is too big, etc ... lol
  • edited December 1969
    Kyle's not on drugs-he's just an autistic, serial killer-to-be who's being molested by his cult leader father...geez, read the network forum boards and get your facts straight, folks...
  • edited December 1969
    Buddy: lol.

This is JustAMuse. I also post on the board at Fox since last week, bc I liked trading spouses. But I was NOT prepared for what I found there. Crazy people!!! Crazy, mean, cruel, and totally .... I cannot even think of a word. I just stay posting there bc there are some people I like chatting with.
    I tried posting on the thread of the subject you just mentioned, and fox deleted it three times! I didn't say anything offensive, in fact, I overlooked people yelling at me and stuff. But because I was trying to get people to calm down, they erased me. Guess it wouldn't be good for ratings.
  • edited December 1969
    I can no longer post on those boards from this work computer-it's been blocked...hope they dont block this site, i'd be lost without my little tao friends...I can still get on when i'm at the library, but really they're not worth the time.