Well, now that that's over...

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
I have Gmail. What's your E-mail address? I'll send you an invite. :lol:

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I enjoyed the shows, and especially that it introduced y'all to me...I treasure our exchanges, and hope to continue on here with you guys, and meeting new folks as well, for some time to come. You've made a real difference in my life far beyond any silly reality program, and I hope i can bring some goodness into your life-hope MUCH goodness comes from this experience for ya'll...peace & love Buddy1
  • edited December 1969
    anyway I skipped a monthly 'mandatory' meeting at work yesterday to log on here-never hear anything new at those things anyway, and I'm like Carl, don't order me to come to some meeting-chances are good i will if you ask me...
    Hey Kyle, update your site-why does Dec 7th entry keep coming and going?there one day, not the next-I check this whole site daily-I dont eat much, but when i do i use a spoon to get every drop...saw my comments in the repond area-sorry for the language-I'm like Vicki in that way-as they said in the play 'Inherit the Wind': Theres damn few words everybody understands and I intend to use all of them-I once got reprimanded for cussing too much in a BIKER BAR! One of my proudest moments. I believe what a person says is more important than how they say it...
  • edited December 1969
    one more thing-as i sit here I have on my lap "Ninjutsu' by Stephen Hayes-on your recommendation-I'll read anything someone claims as their 'favorite book'-it'd better be good-the kids at work dont know much about my martial arts, they just think I'm some kind of 'psycho ninja'-LOL-I dont try and dissuade them of this notion, it keeps me safe...
  • edited December 1969
    well, off till tonight-I'll be around here midnight till 6am if anyone has insomnia...
  • edited December 1969
    Buddy, you REALLY need to stop talking to yourself. :lol:

Susan
  • edited December 1969
    LOL, Buddy you are a hoot!! :D
  • edited December 1969
    Talking to myself is often the only way I can have an intelligent conversation...

well, looked thru the ninja book-we already do many of the exercises detailed in it, in my martial arts class-cool, i'm halfway to being a ninja...
  • edited December 1969
    oooh, got a bigger than expected check yesterday, so now what should I order from the abbott store...? perhaps some yoga manuals. those would go over big at the dojo...anxious to start the music training, but cant afford an instrument right now...i'm a poor state worker, y'know...
  • edited December 1969
    good lord, it's the crack of noon-nearly bedtime-plus I'm starving (I've had a craving for tortillas this week, maybe I'm pregnant, or Mexican, or both) so i'll go for now-
    people post more so my name isnt all over the title page, on every thread-kinda embarrassing...and somebody stay up late so i'm not all alone here. it's cold with no furniture.
    Oh, that reminds me of a point I meant to make on another thread, about my family's lack of interest compared to the Abbotts: I've said for years I'd have been happy in a cave, if the emotional involvement and attachement had been there-then, lo, here we find a family like this, and look: no furniture!
    They have each other, what need have they of creature comforts...
    'well, night all.