nice people

edited December 2004 in The CenterTao Lounge
Go to college (maybe UC Santa Cruz), go socialize on your own, and find a girlfriend (It is natural to be interested in the opposite sex)

Luke is straight?? Luke could be gay, straight or bisexual.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    my name is linus, i am a d.j. from london, england who now lives in vancouver, canada with my fiancee. we watched both episodes of trading spouses and enjoyed them both. i also read your reviews of both shows and i can see that you didn't like the slant that the producers took. that's understandable, as it is difficult to portray what you felt at the time and transfer that to the screen, we know that fox are always looking for angles and drama. however, i wanted to assure you that you all came across as nice people who appreciate each other. you seemed to genuinely have a good time towards the end of vickis stay, did the producers make that up? you said that 'today is the first day of the rest of your life'. did you not 'mean that? anyway, we found it to be very touching and it inspired me to write this email. i'd like to send you a copy of my album that i have recently completed. i know it's not at all like the music you play but it's something new and different. if you have an address that i can send it to please feel free to email me at: [email protected]
    all the best,
    linus.
  • edited December 1969
    See, there's alot of nice people coming around as a result of this show, like this guy...along with a few nuts to provide fiber...
  • edited December 1969
    I hate to burst your bubble but nuts actually have more protein and fat than fiber. The a nutritional fact there. :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    Damn it, I knew somebody'd nail me on the fiber thing-I know better than to joke about something outside my areas of expertise (which include everything except fiber realted topics), but I was desperate and it seemed like a good line...Kee-yi! (falling on sword in ritual suicide due to loss of face)...oops, i missed...
  • edited December 1969
    Actually, I hate to burst another bubble but I believe (in Japan at least) it's called Seppuku rather than Kee-yi!

It's good that you missed, I need somebody to back me up on my rebuttles! :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    yes, but I'd be falling on my sword in oregon, not japan-long way to go just to committ suicide...I'll just stay here in the great northwest and die slowly, oh so slowly...
  • edited December 1969
    Well, I'm not too familiar with honerable suicide in Oregon. Actually, these days, I don't see much involment with swords.
  • edited December 1969
    We DO have assisted suicide in oregon, despite John Asscroft's best efforts. Now if more people here would just use it...I have a list...

and my boy & I will be starting sword play in a few months, part of the advanced martial arts class...he's CRAZY about swords.
  • edited December 1969
    swords are a part of martial arts?
  • edited December 1969
    Our school offers weapons training when you get to the higher ranks-your choice...
  • edited December 1969
    Whooha! When do you get to train with explosives? :D :wink:
  • edited December 1969
    as soon as enuf people piss me off!